ARE STRAPS INTERCHANGEABLE?
All leather straps have an easy system with a quick release pin to change the strap, this excludes the 14mm mesh straps which have a different system. You can easily exchange the straps of your ZEMP watch with this easy click-on/click-off system.
Our 14mm mesh straps have a regular pin which can be exchanged but unfortunately not with the easy click-on/click-off system, we do provide you with a tool you can use to easily change between your favorite straps.
Here is an overview of the width of the straps, and which style they fit:
- 14mm wide straps go with: On Time and Eleven Eleven
- 18mm wide straps go with: Manana
- 20mm wide straps go with: 9 o’clock, Tempus and Just Now
ARE ZEMP WATCHES NICKEL FREE?
Yes, all ZEMP Watches comply with EU regulations regarding nickel. This means that even if you’re allergic to nickel, you can wear a ZEMP watch.
ARE ZEMP WATCHES GENDER NEUTRAL?
Most of the ZEMP watches are gender neutral, here is a list of the styles:
Gender Neutral: 9 o’clock, Tempus, Just Now and Now Now
Women’s: Manana, On Time and Eleven Eleven
Men’s: 9 o’clock, Tempus, Just Now and Now Now
ARE ZEMP WATCHES WATERPROOF?
ZEMP watches are 3ATM OR 5ATM water resistant.
- 3ATM: Your watch has a water resistance of 3ATM. This means that it is suitable for everyday use (splash/rain resistant). It is not suitable for showering, swimming, snorkeling or water related activities. Damage caused under these circumstances are not covered by the guarantee.
- 5ATM: Your watch has a water resistance of 5ATM. This means that it is suitable for showering and swimming. It is not suitable for snorkeling or other water related activities. Damage caused under these circumstances are not covered by the guarantee.
DO ZEMP WATCHES COME WITH A WARRANTY?
All ZEMP watches come with a one year warranty on the movement of the watch. This means that the warranty relates only to the movement, but not to other parts such as the glass, the strap or the crown.
Please register your purchase on our Online Warranty Registration Form here.
If anything should be wrong with your watch, please know that our customer service team is always there to help. You can contact us at email@example.com
HOW CAN I ADJUST THE STRAP LENGTH FOR THE MESH STRAPS?
When the clasp is opened, you can see a little arrow in the middle part. You can flick that part up using a small, flat object. After it is open, you can move this part of the clasp up or down the strap. Please be aware of the little indentations on the back of the strap. Once you have reached the correct spot, all you have to do is click that part of the clasp shut.
HOW CAN I BEST PROTECT THE LEATHER STRAPS OF MY WATCH?
Please know that ZEMP leather straps are made of genuine leather. The quality of the straps can be negatively influenced by external factors like perspiration, dirt, and moisture.
We advise you to regularly use a leather protective spray as well as regularly using a care product designed for the material of the strap in order to protect your favorite ZEMP watch from external factors. These care products can be purchased online: https://jingerjack.co.za/product-category/leather-accessories/care-products-accessories/
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE STRAPS?
Our different styles are suitable for wrists with different sizes. Here’s an overview for your convenience:
- Manana watches fit a wrist with a circumference between 15 cm and 20 cm.
- On Time watches fit a wrist with a circumference between 15 cm and 19 cm.
- Eleven Eleven watches fit a wrist with a circumference between 15 cm and 19 cm.
- 9 o’clock watches fit a wrist with a circumference between 16 cm and 21,5 cm.
- Tempus watches fit a wrist with a circumference between 16 cm and 21 cm.
- Just Now watches fit a wrist with a circumference between 16 cm and 21 cm.
- Now Now watches fit a wrist with a circumference between 16 cm and 21,5 cm.
IF I BUY A ZEMP WATCH, WHAT KIND OF QUALITY CAN I EXPECT?
At ZEMP we are constantly working on improving the quality of our watches, and we can guarantee you that you receive a quality product.
The watch is durable as long as the care instructions are followed, and if anything should be wrong with your watch, you can always contact us so we can look into a solution for you.
Here’s an overview of our quality specifications:
- Sapphire Glass
- Stainless Steel Case
- Japanese Movement
- Waterproof 3ATM to 5ATM
- Quick release pin on all straps (excl. 14mm Mesh)
MY MESH STRAP IS DIRTY, HOW CAN I CLEAN IT?
You could try to use a slightly moistened cotton ball or soft cotton material to clean your watch. Gently rub it over the watch and the straps, and use a dry cotton ball or cloth afterward to dry the watch.
If a more thorough cleaning of your watch is needed, you could try using a minimal amount of mild toothpaste and a soft toothbrush to clean the mesh straps. Lightly dampen a cotton ball to remove all the toothpaste.
Please be careful not to wet the watch itself.